Thursday 7 March 2013

Overstretched



Another little diary entry as usual:
I woke up in pain. My back/chest/arms/calfs/thigh/bum - all fine. Groin? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I even waddled most of the day. I went to the gym anyway but I said I'd go easier on myself. But after my workout I felt a lot better to be honest, I'm pleased with what I managed to do despite my groin.
My workout went as follows:
24:12 minutes on the bike - 10.36km at level 4 - 5
14 minutes on the treadmill - 1.5km at level 5.5 - 6
100 x hip abductors (inward) - 40lbs
100 x hip abductors (outward) - 40lbs
100 x rotary torsos - 40lbs
40 x rotary torsos - 50lbs
200 x abdominals - 60lbs
50 x abdominals - 70lbs
200 x leg presses - 60lbs
100 x tricep extensions - 50lbs
Today's food: honey nut shredded wheat, sweet chilli chicken wrap, a small cheeseburger, and a Slimming World hi-fi bar
I was so achey that day I got in bed at 4pm and didn't get out again until the next morning. Maybe I should do a few stretches before and after my workouts? Anyway today's image is a page out of my diary with a timescale and my aims... Will I be able to do it, who knows?

DO YOU HAVE ANY PRE-GYM WARM UP SUGGESTIONS?

No comments:

Post a Comment